Crafts Beautiful magazine projects
Every month we'll be giving you a brand new project from the 'Your WI Highlights' pages of Crafts Beautiful magazine.
This month we are making...
For My Valentine
Whip up a romantic keepsake using pretty stamped images and die-cut shapes
You will need:
- Stamp, flower
- Card: pink, red, white
- Paper, hearts print
- Embossing powder, crystal
- Heat tool
- Ink-pad, Versamark, red
- Circle cutter
- Die, heart
- Ribbon, white, red
- Hot-fix tool
- Crystals, silver
- Take an A6 card and trim 8.5cm off the right-hand side. Line the inside with fancy hearts paper and cover the front with red card.
- Die-cut several hearts from pink, red and white card. Stamp red flowers onto the white hearts and clear emboss. Tie red and white ribbons onto the shapes and arrange on the card front as shown.
- Stamp ‘For my Valentine’ onto white card using red ink and clear emboss. Trim, then stick to the inside bottom of the card. Die-cut a red heart and position to the left of the stamped image. To complete, hot-fix silver crystals onto some of the hearts.
Head over to the Craft Area on My WI for many more fantastic makes and inspiring projects!
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department